Friday, September 04, 2009

Senator Curt Schilling? [J. Mark English]

Curt Schilling is stirring a storm on hi blog, 38 Pitches, discussing the possibility of a run for the now vacant seat of the deceased Senator Ted Kennedy:

While my family is obviously the priority, and 38 Studios is a priority, I do have some interest in the possibility. That being said, to get to there from where I am today, many many things would have to align themselves for that to truly happen. I am not going to comment further on the matter since at this point it would be speculation on top of speculation.

My hope is that whatever happens, and whomever it happens to, this state makes the decision and chooses the best person, regardless of sex, race, religion or political affiliation, to help get this state back to the place it deserves to be.

Labels: , , , ,