Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Michael Vick Pledged Allegiance to Al Qaeda? [David Stefanini]

If you read the headline you are probably asking yourself what the hell am I talking about. Well here is what I am talking about:

Embattled NFL quarterback Michael Vick, facing federal charges related to his alleged participation in dogfighting, has been hit with a "$63,000,000,000 billion dollar" lawsuit filed by a South Carolina inmate who alleges the Atlanta Falcons star stole his pit bulls and sold them on eBay to buy "missiles from Iran," FOX News has learned.

Jonathan Lee Riches filed the handwritten complaint over "theft and abuse of my animals" on July 23 in the U.S. District Court in Richmond, Va.

Riches alleges that Vick stole two white mixed pit bull dogs from his home in Holiday, Fla., and used them for dogfighting operations in Richmond, Va. The complaint goes on to allege that Vick sold the dogs on eBay and “used the proceeds to purchase missiles from the Iran government.”

The complaint also alleges that Vick would need those missiles because he pledged allegiance to Al Qaeda in February of this year.

“Michael Vick has to stop physically hurting my feelings and dashing my hopes,” Riches writes in the complaint.

Comments:
I refuse to believe this is true. A person who is in jail wants 63 billion dollars? Gimme a break. I just thought I should point this out because the world seems to hate Vick, and anything negative makes people happy.

Labels: , , ,