Thursday, August 16, 2007

AL East, Red Sox Are To Strong [David Stefanini]

The Boston Red Soxs are to powerful. The Yankees have gone on a tear recently, but they will not catch Boston. The Red Soxs got Curt Schilling back and their pitching staff went back to having 4 aces. They have a 5 game lead on the Yanks. I doubt the Yankees will catch them.
Now onto those Bronx Bombers. What a run they have been on since the All-Star Break. They were once considered dead and forgotten, now they are tied for the Wild Card and closing in fast on Boston. I do not think they will catch them though.
I think no matter who wins this division the Wild Card will be given to one of these two teams. The Yanks lineup is to powerful not to make the playoffs and the Red Soxs have been the best team in MLB all year.
I think the ALCS is on a crash course for these two teams. I think Boston will end up in the World Series again this year. I think the Yanks will end up with the Wild Card, and a meeting with Boston in the ALCS.

Labels: , , ,