Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Parcells/T.O.: Spin Cycle [J. Mark English]

There was no suicide attempt. I went home yesterday after I left the facility. I took a couple of pain pills, and then I had some treatment, I had a physician over treating my hand. And I think after that, I was kind of groggy a little bit, and kind of took some extra pills with my supplements.
The 911 call with Kim, she made because there were some pills that I had separated and the bottle was on the table and it was empty. the rest of the pills were in a drawer, so I think she felt like that I had taken all of the pills and like I was non-responsive, and I think when she made that call, she made a call out of her judgment as far as my well-being. And I think the rumor of me taking 35 pills, I think is absurd. I don't think I'd be here if I had taken 35 pills. Just to dispel rumors that I got my stomach pumped, that's definitely untrue. - Terrell Owens
----------------------------------
"I don't know what the hell is going on...Most of the people here probably know more than I do...I really don't think this is a team distraction. I think this is simply an unfortunate set of circumstances." - Bill Parcells