Updated Daily Fix 4.21.06
- Scott Burnside reveals the ten dark horse players of the NHL playoffs.
- Len Pasquarelli reports that the Texans and Reggie Bush have exchanged contract proposals.
- MLB officials declare that the Forbes financial analysis is flawed.
- Associated Press corrects itself, and realizes that Minaya is latino after all.
- NFL has hired a search firm to hire a new commissioner.
- Mayor Jerry Sanders of San Diego says city can't afford new football stadium. (comment --Leave what was once known as "Jack Murphy" stadium up...after all its named after Bob Murphy)
- Jayson Williams will be retried...so says the Appeals Court.